Terms & Conditions
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE By accessing, using or browsing these websites, you agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. We may amend or update these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting any changes at these websites, without providing notice to you.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS Copyright in these websites and its content is owned or licensed by Brand Collective Pty Ltd (ABN 34 098 742 628) (“Brand Collective”, “we”, “our” or “us”). You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, any other use, including any commercial use of the content of this site, is strictly prohibited.
These websites also contains registered trademarks and trademarks which are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER The information contained on these websites is provided by Brand Collective in good faith. To the best of Brand Collective's knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, this site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis. The site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Brand Collective and its related bodies corporate, and their directors, officers, employees, or agents ("Brand Collective Associates") make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided, and then only to the minimum extent required, under any applicable laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Subject to any non-excludable liability implied by legislation (including the Australian Consumer Law), any liability of Brand Collective or Brand Collective Associates in connection with goods or services supplied to you that are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, will, at the election of Brand Collective, be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods;
- in relation to services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- subject to non-excludable liability (including under Australian Consumer Law), in all other respects, Brand Collective will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, or damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on behalf of you, through these websites.
VIRUS WARNING All care is taken to ensure that these websites and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, Brand Collective cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Brand Collective entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
If you disable cookies on your web browser, you may not be able to fully experience all features of these websites.
THIRD PARTY SITES This site may contain links to third party sites. Brand Collective is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Brand Collective's control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Brand Collective of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Brand Collective does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
APPLICABLE LAW These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia and any Courts which may hear appeals from those Courts.
This site may be accessed from Australia or overseas. Brand Collective makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
USER SUBMISSIONS By accessing, browsing, using, registering or contributing to our websites and any other area of our websites where you can post submissions or reviews or ask questions, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you must not use these websites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS A disclosure, submission or offer of any submissions and your agreement to these Terms and Conditions shall constitute an assignment to us of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make submissions on any Brand Collective related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these Terms and Conditions. Any third-party advertising on Brand Collective pages of third-party social networking sites are not the responsibility of, or endorsed by, Brand Collective. All rights, including copyright on Brand Collective pages are owned by or licensed to Brand Collective. Any use of any Brand Collective social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Brand Collective. All worldwide rights reserved.
CONFIDENTIALITY Any material you upload to our websites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any Brand Collective related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our websites. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our websites if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
RULES FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Please be polite and only write in English.
- You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trademarks or intellectual property of others.
- If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service please contact us directly for a quicker response.
- Submissions should not include:
- profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others;
- comments about other reviewers or bloggers;
- remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements;
- material which impersonates others;
- spam or advertising, third party brand names or trademarks;
- personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers;
- HTML code, computer script or website URLs;
- availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information; and
- information about Brand Collective’s suppliers or manufacturers.
- Brand Collective, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to:
- not publish the Submission or remove it;
- take any appropriate action if deemed necessary; and
- remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season. Please let us know if you see any Submissions which do not comply with our rules.